How Do I Pay a Ticket / Fine?
Fines are due in full on the day of court, unless ordered otherwise by the Court.
Types of Payment
We accept cash, money orders, or cashier's checks. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Pay by Mail
- Make your money order or cashiers check payable to: HENDERSON COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
- Write your name and citation/docket number on check
- Enclose the ticket or a docket number of your case.
- If a receipt is desired, also include a self addressed, stamped envelope.
- Mail to: Henderson County Circuit Court, 170 Justice Center Dr, Lexington,TN 38351
Pay in Person
Fines may be paid in person at 170 Justice Center Dr, Lexington, TN 38351. Office hours are 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding legal holidays).